Pastoral Kfar Blum HotelKfar Blum, Kfar Blum
terms of cancellation
Cancellation terms: Cancellation of reservation up to 3 days before date of arrival - no cancellation fees. In July and August and holidays - cancellation up to 14 days before the date of stay without cancellation fees, a month prior to the date of the accommodation will be charged an advance 500 NIS per room - subject to the hotel rules.
In the land of water streams, between the green, between the sky and the water, there is one hotel that is all an experience. From the heart of the Galilee landscape, on the foundations of the hospitality heritage of the Rishonim, to the sounds of classical music, comes a spring of peace and quiet. A step from the banks of the Jordan River, facing the Golan and Galilee mountains, this is the place where the sounds emanate from the soul of man and from the heart of the earth. In a relaxed and pastoral atmosphere, you are invited to enjoy one of the 189 beautifully decorated rooms surrounded by lawns and flowers, a luxurious and pampering spa, an Olympic swimming pool, a state-of-the-art restaurant offering a culinary experience rich in Galilean aroma, a convention center and luxurious events and a wealth of nearby attractions. The famous musical weekends
- DELUXE.The comfortable Deluxe rooms offer a warm atmosphere in rustic style, with a view of Mt. Hermon or the Naphtali hills. The air-conditioned rooms have a spacious bathroom and are suitable for up to a couple plus one child. Each room has a balcony or access to the garden, cable TV, refrigerator and coffee corner.
- Superior RoomsThe elegant Superior Rooms offer an especially luxurious experience. Their exquisite design includes including parquet floors, a spacious walk-in closet and a large bathroom with both a glass shower stall and a comfortable bathtub. These spacious rooms are designed for a couple and up to 2 children. Maximum occupancy: Couple + 2 Children + Baby / 3 Adults
- Premier roomsThe elegant Premier Rooms offer an especially luxurious experience. a spacious walk-in closet and a large bathroom with both a glass shower stall and a comfortable bathtub. These spacious rooms are designed for a couple and up to 2 children. We also offer 2 Romantic Premier Rooms, with elliptical baths and windows facing the Galilee landscape. Maximum occupancy: Couple + 2 Children + Baby / 3 Adults
- SuitesThe spacious suites, looking out onto the expansive lawns, offer true luxury – a large bathroom with a bath, a private bedroom, a living room with a sitting area, 2 LCD televisions and large windows overlooking the scenery. Maximum occupancy: Couple + 2 Children + Baby / 3 Adults
- BOUTIQUE roomsThe spacious Boutique rooms include a very large bathroom with a French bathtub and elliptical shower, Italian ceramic tiles and country-style wooden furniture. The new Boutique rooms are designed in a classic country style, with a rich weave of materials, fabrics, colors and elements based on nature’s beauty. The combination of the natural furnishings and the scenery are accentuated by the option of opening the bathroom door into the room, revealing a view of the Galilee landscape. Doors are installed between each 2 Boutique rooms for the accommodation of families. Maximum occupancy: Couple + 2 Children + Baby / 3 Adults
- Grand roomsThe spacious Grand rooms are designed for a couple and up to 2 children. They are furnished with everything necessary to make your stay a comfortable and relaxing experience. The Grand rooms do not have bathtubs. Maximum occupancy: Couple + 2 Children + Baby / 3 Adults
- Deluxe roomsThe modern-design Deluxe rooms overlook a pastoral Galilee landscape. Through the door onto the lawn or the porch window, nature’s beauty fills the room. Along with the soft colors, parquet floor and modern bathroom, this creates an atmosphere of enchantment and serenity. Maximum occupancy: Couple + Child + Baby / 3 Adults
back to results