Cinema Hotel, Tel Aviv1, Zamenhoff Street, Tel-Aviv, 6437301, Tel-Aviv
terms of cancellation
Free cancellation (up to 2 days before arrival)
- done Quality service in a great location
- done The hotel is modernly decorated
- done Enjoying wine on the marvelous roof
- done Free parking
- done Free Bike rental
Located in the heart of Dizengoff, one of Tel Aviv's most renowned districts is Cinema Hotel, housed within an authentic Bauhaus building dating back to the 1930s. The hotel was once one of Tel Aviv's first movie theaters, named Esther Cinema, and to this day captures the nostalgia of a bygone era with displays of original theater memorabilia showcasing the stories of classic films. Guests can immerse in the unique atmosphere by catching one of our movie screenings or relaxing on our spacious rooftop terrace, where evening refreshments are served. 83 spacious rooms have been stylishly designed for your comfort and enjoyment.
- SuiteCarpets, a double bed, desk, 2 lamps,32' + 39' multi channel 2 TVs , cupboard , safe, refrigerator, electric kettle, Espresso machine, coffee/tea facilities, phone, night stand, bathroom with rain shower, hairdryer, free wireless Internet connection, sitting area with opening sofa bed suitable for 2 adults or 2 children.
- Standard RoomCarpeted floor, a double bed or two separate beds, desk, lamp, TV, cupboard , safe, refrigerator, electric kettle, coffee/tea, phone, night stand, bathroom, hairdryer, wireless Internet connection.
back to results